For Contributing Poets ONLY:
By special arrangement with the printer, copies are made available to contributing poets at a special rate.
- The Publisher makes no profit on sales to contributing poets.
- This year (2013-14 annual), for the first time, the complete annual will be comprised of two volumes: a volume of 205 poems in English and a volume of 49 bilingual poems (Marca Frontera / Border Mark).
- The special rate for contributors is $9 per copy for the volume of poems in English, $5 per copy for the bilingual volume or $14 for the complete two-volume set.
- Orders for copies at the special rate will be available from January 23 through March 31st, 2014.
- ALL prepaid copies will be available for pickup ONLY at our scheduled readings. These copies cannot be mailed.
- Please check this website for updates about our scheduled readings, and look for e-mails from Regional Editors and the Publisher.
- Contributing poets may order unlimited copies.
- Poets are never required to buy a copy or pay any fee to have poems published in the annual.
To receive this special rate, contributors may prepay by check or money order, made payable to W.H. Harding and mailed to 1953 Huffstatler St., Rainbow, CA 92028.
- Checks and/or money orders improperly made out and/or mailed may nullify the order(s).
Retail and Online Sales
Copies of each edition of the San Diego Poetry Annual are available online at Amazon.com and Barnesandnoble.com and may be ordered through any bookstore.
- Bluestocking Books, 3817 Fifth Avenue in Hillcrest and The Upstart Crow, 835C W. Harbor Dr. at Seaport Village carry the annual — bluestockingbooks.com (619 296-1424) and upstartcrowtrading.com (619 232-4855).
The anticipated retail price for the 2013-14 annual is $15 (plus tax and shipping) for the volume of poems in English, $10 for the bilingual volume or $25 for the complete two-volume set.
Copies will go on sale online by March, 2014.