For Contributing Poets ONLY:
By special arrangement with the printer, copies are made available to contributing poets at a special rate.
- The Publisher makes no profit on sales to contributing poets.
- This year (2014-15 annual) the complete annual will be comprised of two volumes: a volume of 354 poems by 303 poets writing in English and a separate volume of bilingual poems.
- The special rate for contributors is $12 per copy for the volume of poems in English, $6 per copy for the bilingual volume or $18 for the complete two-volume set.
- Orders for copies at the special rate will ONLY be available from January 3 through March 31st, 2015.
- ALL prepaid copies will be available for pickup ONLY at our scheduled readings. These copies cannot be mailed.
- Please check this website for updates about our scheduled readings, and look for e-mails from Regional Editors and the Publisher.
- Contributing poets may order unlimited copies at the special rate. Sales tax and shipping are included in the special rate.
- Poets are never required to buy a copy or pay any fee to have poems published in the annual.
To receive this special rate, contributors may prepay by check or money order, made payable to W.H. Harding and mailed to 1953 Huffstatler St., Rainbow, CA 92028.
- Checks and/or money orders improperly made out and/or mailed may nullify the order(s).
- The 2014-15 annual is being published in association with a local arts non-profit, the San Diego Entertainment & Arts Guild. All purchases are therefore tax-deductible.
Retail and Online Sales
Copies of each edition of the San Diego Poetry Annual are available online at Amazon.com, Powells.com and Barnesandnoble.com and may be ordered through any bookstore. Locally, the annual will be available at:
- Bluestocking Books, 3817 Fifth Avenue in Hillcrest — bluestockingbooks.com (619 296-1424).
The anticipated retail price for the 2014-15 annual is $19.50 for the volume of poems in English, $10 for the bilingual volume or $29.50 for the complete two-volume set. Sales tax and shipping will be added to each retail order.
Copies will go on sale online to the general public by March 1, 2015.