For Contributing Poets ONLY:
By special arrangement with the printer, copies are made available to contributing poets at a special rate. The Publisher makes no profit on these sales.
- The special rate for contributors is $11 per copy (the increased rate is due entirely to the addition of sales tax, effective Sept., 2012)
- Orders for copies to contributors at the special rate will be available for 45 days only — February 1 through March 15, 2013.
- ALL prepaid copies will be available for pickup ONLY at our scheduled readings. Please continue to check this website for updates about our scheduled readings, and look for e-mails from Regional Editors and the Publisher.
- Contributing poets may order unlimited copies. (No poet is ever required to buy a copy.)
- Poets are required to prepay and pick up their orders at our hosted readings, since the special arrangement with the printer prohibits the mailing of these copies.
Poets who do not order and prepay will be required to pay the retail price.
To receive this special $11 per copy rate, contributors must prepay by check or money order, made payable to
- W.H.Harding — and mailed to
- P.O. Box 1606, Fallbrook, CA 92088.
- Checks and/or money orders improperly made out and/or mailed will nullify the order(s). If the errors are not corrected within the stipulated 2-month time frame, copies cannot be offered at the special rate.
Retail and Online Sales
Copies of each edition of the San Diego Poetry Annual are available online at Amazon.com and Barnesandnoble.com. Bluestocking Books, 3817 Fifth Avenue in Hillcrest has been the only local retail bookstore authorized to sell the annual — bluestockingbooks.com (619 296-1424).
Beginning with the 2012-13 edition, copies will be available through this website, Createspace.com, Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, to all bookstores nationwide, selected bookstores internationally and to libraries worldwide.
The anticipated retail price for the 2012-13 annual is $18.50 (plus tax and shipping).
Copies will go on sale online by March, 2013.