New guidelines for orders by Contributing Poets
By special arrangement with our new printer, copies are being made available to contributing poets at a special rate to those ordering from our online e-store.
Contributing Poets — You will no longer pick up your pre-paid copies at a scheduled reading. Copies ordered through our online e-store will be shipped directly to you.
- The special rate per copy is the actual cost of each volume of the new annual.
- Orders for copies at the special rate will be available for three (3) months — from mid-February to mid-May. (Note: A technical update may make the Poems in English volume unavailable until February 8, 2017. Apologies for the delay.)
- Contributing Poets may order unlimited copies at the special rate.
- Sales tax and shipping charges will be added at the time of ordering.
- The Publisher makes no profit on sales to Contributing Poets.
- Poets are never required to buy a copy or pay any fee to have poems published in the annual.
- A FREE copy of both volumes of the annual is available in PDF. Visit our Free PDF page to view and/or download. (The downloads are FREE, too.)
To qualify for this special rate, contributing poets must order through our online e-store, using a discount code.
To visit our online e-stores for the 2016-17 annual, use these links:
Poems in English volume: www.createspace.com/6808373
Bilingual volume: www.createspace.com/6829874
Discount codes will be sent to Contributing Poets in February each year by e-mail and/or Facebook messages/postings.
- Our online e-stores accept credit cards and PayPal.
- Ordering through our online e-stores is as safe, secure and simple as ordering through Amazon.com.
- Orders placed through our online e-stores are fulfilled through Amazon.com and receive first priority from Amazon.com.
- The discount codes will work only from February to May.
- The annual is published in association with a local arts non-profit, the San Diego Entertainment & Arts Guild (SDEAG), a 501(c)(3) public charity. All purchases are therefore tax-deductible.
Sales at Scheduled Readings
Copies offered at our scheduled readings will be sold at the retail price. No exceptions.
- We are now able to accept payment by credit card, as well as by personal check and cash, at our scheduled readings.
- Please check this website for updates about our scheduled readings, and look for e-mails from Regional Editors and the Publisher.
Retail and Regular Online Sales
Copies of each edition of the San Diego Poetry Annual are available online at Amazon.com, Powells.com and Barnesandnoble.com and may be ordered through any bookstore.
The retail price for the 2016-17 annual is $22.95 for the volume of poems in English, $15 for the bilingual volume or $37.95 for the complete two-volume set. Sales tax and shipping may be added to each retail order.
Copies go on sale to the general public each year by March 1st.